Advantage specialized subject: heart, hematopoietic stem cell
Addenbrooke's hospital is a world-renowned teaching hospital, located in the biomedical campus of Cambridge, England, with a strong Cambridge university background. The hospital was built in 1766 on trapington street, with a 4,500 donation from John addenbrooke of st Catherine's college, Cambridge. In 1976, the hospital was relocated to its current location at the end of the hill road on the southern edge of the city. The old building is now home to judge business school.